6/2/11

Can't sleep

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Only makes sense I suppose. I had random bouts of insomnia before this whole thing started. I'm sure that with everything going on it will only get worse. Anyway, I'm sorry if I worried you all. I figured it would be best to lay low for a while. You understand I'm sure.

To be honest, I was going to try and phase myself out of all this. I figure I pose almost no threat anymore. I can't run anymore. Honestly, I'm one of the more useless among us. I'm amazed I made it as long as I have. Anyway, posting here was something of a last resort for me. I figured if Stormy saw I was alive and kicking she might try and seek me out. Thus far no such luck. I'm going to try to be a little more aggressive.

So, this is where I make my proverbial stand. I'll be waiting. You know where to find me.

2 comments:

  1. Stay safe, Echo. You still need to test cupcakes against him, remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe there, Echo. Maybe you'll find Storm and get his influence off of her. Who knows?

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete