6/4/11

Argh.

Alright, well for whatever reason it's not letting me comment on my own blog, so I guess I'll just have to do a real post because apparently my failures are really fucking interesting to you people. Jerks.

Anyway, here's how it is. Remember that secret admirer I mentioned? The one who was giving me flowers? Well, he/she/it never stopped. I've been trying to catch that motherfucker in the act for weeks now, but no dice. I don't understand how that shithead keeps getting by me. As far as I know I'm not losing time. And s/he/it knows things about me that nobody could. I mean, it's one thing to guess my favorite flower, but some of these gifts... It's just getting really out of hand. I haven't been able to catch so much as a glimpse of whoever's doing it either. It's really starting to tick me off.

Between that asshat and Stormy not coming out to play, I'm not having a very triumphant return.

You guys are better at this kind of thing than I am. Any ideas on how to make sure I'm not losing time without realizing it?

1 comment:

  1. Keep a notebook and record what's going on once an hour? If some hours are missing, or if you don't remember writing something, perhaps you are missing time?

    ReplyDelete