6/15/11

Graduation day

Today was my younger sister's graduation. I had to miss it for obvious reasons. The main one being the fact that I'm not in the state.


In addition to my younger sister, Amelia would have been graduating today. If not for all this. I know I can never make what happened to her right, and I couldn't help Stormy when she needed it. All in all, I'm fairly useless. But I suppose there's not much I can do about it now, is there? I'll just have to keep moving forward. Figuratively.

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up too bad, Echo. You're a good person. And you do your best for everyone. That's all anyone here could ever ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all well and good, my best just doesn't seem to be good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid, don't beat yourself up. Life goes down the drain after He comes into it. So you've gotta push through it, and do the best you can, even if it isn't good enough. Doing something is better then ending up dead, right?

    ReplyDelete