6/29/11

Sleep? What's that?

Ugh. As much as I love having Sammy and the male one around, it does little for my peace of mind. After what happened with Stormy, well the less said about that the better. There hasn't been any overt movements lately. Even that mysterious stalky-gift-giving-guy hasn't been showing up. The air has been tense. At first I thought it was just cause the male one doesn't seem to like me, but it's more than that. I can feel it in my bones. Something very bad is about to happen.

Sammie mentioned he's been hanging around the windows. Guess I haven't been at the right windows, because I haven't seen him. Then again, I have been avoiding windows like the plague after the bubblegum incident. Heh.

I might be just a little worried.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to say I was just seeing things, but I think Gabe saw it too.

    ReplyDelete