4/12/11

Everything seems to be just going to hell

And not like it's just kinda heading south, I mean driving eighty down the highway to hell with the roof down flipping off everyone headed in the opposite direction. Why don't we ever get breaks anymore? Remember when there would be lulls in the whole "everything going to shit" thing? I think this is a bad sign. Maybe things are going to be coming to a close soon. If that's the case, I don't think we're going to win.

Anyway, Stormy seems to be doing better. That's good. I dunno. She said she's feeling better, but then she puts creepy posts up on her twitter. I try to make it amusing for myself, but I'm seriously creeped out. This could be the paranoia talking, but I don't think whatever's making her do these things likes me very much. Oh, and Riv posted something weird again. I don't even care enough to try and crack that one. I'm just very tired.

Let's just hope things start looking up soon.

3 comments: