4/14/11

Vow

Hey guys! Remember when I had even the slightest idea of what was going on? Me too. Good fucking times. For now, allow me to ignore all the nonsense going on with the other bloggers, I'm most worried about Stormy. At times she's Stormy. The girl we've come to know, and have at least some affection for. At other times, I don't know. The way she looks at me, it scares me. There's just this vitriol that wasn't there before. And with tweets like this

echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo ECHO
And this

@ wont let you be Chosen cant let you only one only one

I'm honestly afraid. For her, but mostly for myself. I hate being that kind of person, but the instinct of self preservation is a strong one. I don't know what to do. Even so, even if whatever this thing is that's causing her to do these things hates me as I suspect, I won't abandon her. I may not be able to do anything to help, but I can at least stay with her.

2 comments:

  1. My warning to you, dear child, is to run far away. Run as far as you possibly can. But as you say, you won't abandon her, so...watch your back, and stay armed then. That's the best advice I can give you.

    She isn't the Stormecho we all knew anymore, but perhaps there is hope for her yet...

    -The Liesmith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there something we can do to save Storm? Anything?

    ReplyDelete