4/5/11

Stormy

I'm sure most of you have already seen her post. Maybe some of you are wondering about what I think. I'm concerned. Not fretting, but concerned. We can't afford for her to be such a snoozy mcsleepyhead.

Normally, it wouldn't matter. Well, as normal as it gets for people like us, I suppose. But today was different. I decided to take another trip to the store. It should have been a simple supply run. Should have been being the operative words. I ran into some trouble on my way back. Nothing serious, just the sort of trouble that made us have to leave in the right that second sense.

In other words I made a new friend. Or rather, I've become aware of us. I think it's been following us for a while now. I figure if we move quickly we can shake our new buddy. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment