4/2/11

INTERNET! WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME?

I hate it when this happens! You're just goin along, mindin your own business, typing up the longest wall of text thing you've ever written. And then you try to submit it, and the internet says, "NO!" and it's all gone. That wonderful, beautiful thing that took you like three hours to write.

Yeah, fuck you too internet.

Additionally, Woolooloo! Woolooloo! ALL HAIL! KING OF THE LOSERS! WOOLOOLOO!

I miss that game. I was never very good, but I had fun.

WOOLOOLOO!

4 comments:

  1. I think if you just press "back" it shows up again...anyway, didn't it save a draft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it wasn't a blog post. I was typing up a post on a forum. And back did not help me. It was quite sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answer is Lazarus plug-in. Saves forms and text and is made of awesomeness. Everyone should have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah! You kids and your plug-ins and apps. Back in my day we had exactly five websites worth visiting. And we had to walk to school. Up hill. Both ways. Through ten feet of snow. And color hadn't been invented yet!

    ReplyDelete