1/30/11

I think I made a mistake...

I was fucking around in the dashboard and said to myself, "Self check out that traffic thing. I wonder how many people have actually seen this." and it's more than I thought. Honestly, it makes me pretty nervous to know I was writing for more people than just Stormy.

Don't get me wrong. I created this blog so runners would know there's a friendly face in the Philadelphia area, but somehow people actually seeing it is making me a little nervous.

Interestingly, 15 of the people who have visited my blog are using Google Chrome, while 14 are using Firefox. Opera and Internet Explorer are tied at two. I'm not a big fan of Chrome, but it appears to be winning the race. Heh.

This, as always, is a useless post. Feel free to ignore me.

3 comments:

  1. Haha. Opera is the best, even if it likes to crash at annoying times.

    And trust me, I know from experience that no one is going to judge you for what you post here.

    Thanks for the welcome in the last post, by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. :) Although, now Chrome is at 16, Firefox is at 16, Opera got all the way up to 6, and IE is idling at 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Opera, and it hasn't crashed ever. It's faster, more stable, and more intuitive than any browser I've ever used. And echo, the great thing about the Tnterweb is that you can say whatever you want in these posts, and never have to own up to it. I love the web.

    ReplyDelete