1/29/11

Ugh...

Look, I'm feeling really awful right now. Just let me have my moment of whiny-ness, and I'll try to keep it off the blog from now on.

Without getting into too much detail, I'm super depressed tonight. Clinical Depression runs in my family, and every now and again it hits me like a truck. I've also got some mental scars from a couple incidents I don't feel like sharing. Anywho, the depression train hit me again tonight. I feel so awful about everything, especially now that I'm whining about my petty problems when my one follower is having far more pressing difficulties.

I hope you stay safe Stormy. I'm going to try to sleep off my angst.

2 comments:

  1. I've had this kind of feeling before, though the bouts of swearing have kind of taken its place.

    A blog is totally the right place to whine or vent - better than keeping it to yourself. Besides, as long as you're depressed about something normal I can be happy that you haven't gone insane or started drawing trees in a journal.

    ...I'll see if I can't put up some new writing for you to look at tomorrow after my Japanese class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thought Storm. I'll be really interested to see what you write.

    I'm feeling better now, a combination of Serenity and sheer force of will dragged me out of the angst well.

    Although, I have drawn some pictures of trees. Long before I got into these Slenderblogs. One of them is pretty neat. I might post it here if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete