3/19/11

Bad ideas.

First of all, thanks Ryuu, for that comment you left on my other post. I feel kinda bad, being all angsty like that. But thanks. For caring and all. I'm not sure how many people would have, you know before all this started. I mean, sure they would have mourned. Probably out of courtesy, but how many of them would really care? I don't know.

I don't know why I thought this was a good idea, but I've got rum. Rum and monster. Pretty sure my heart is going to explode. Sorry if this post degrades in quality over time. I'd offer Stormy some, but she's sleeping. Besides, she's underage. (But Echo. So are you. In fact, how did you get it? You're not old enough to buy alcohol.) Fuck you. That's how.\\

Pretty sure I'm drunk at this point. Did you know that when you drink rum and mountain dew it tastes like vanilla? and if you also mix rum with mountain dew it tastes an awful lot like vanilla icecrem. Best thing ever. And if you mix Kaos monster and soco as well, the aftertaste reminds me of maple syrup. My favoriteest thing. I'm really tired, only I can't sleep. I need to snuggle. I wonder if Stormy would be ok with that. Probably not. There is a light on, but I'm not entirely sure I can trust msyelf to walk all the way over ther to turn it off. My goodness, my spelling is just atrocious. Fixing it now. Ya'll won't see how terrible my drunk spelling is. I need a cigarette. This is awful.Only not, because effort and fuck that.

Thank you Ryuu. And Stormy. And everyone else who took a moment to give a shit. thank you. I'm ashamed to say I needed it.

7 comments:

  1. I give quite a few shits, as it happens, but I'll try to express them more often from now on. Everyone needs someone to lean on, and everyone wonders those awful, awful questions in the middle of the night, whether or not they're being chased across country by a supernatural entity.

    Honestly, I always give a sigh of relief when you post boring stuff, stuff about your regular day, because it means you're still safe. God knows someone has to be, with all the shit going on.

    Just... keep moving. Don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't be so nice to me. I'm not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that right there is the number 1 attitude you need to lose, and I won't beg your pardon for sounding like an underpaid summer camp councelor either. You keep thinking like that, and It will eat you alive.

    Stormy needs you, Echo. She needs you bad. So don't you DARE lie to me and say you're not worth it.

    Fuck, EVERYONE'S worth a kind word now and again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to say.

    Thank you, so much.

    I appear to be sobering up now. At least, I can remember all the lyrics to the Disney Songs I've been blasting, although I'm not quite sober enough to remember what a crap singer I am. Ask Stormy about it tomorrow morning I guess.

    But you're right Ryuu. I'm not in this just for me. I have to stay strong for Stormy's sake. I'm sorry. I'll try not to falter from here on out. Thank you. You've done more for me than I think you'll ever know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say don't be ashamed. Everyone needs someone to give a shit. But I'm glad you decided not to die after all. ~Frap

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fine sweety. You needed the sleep. Besides if you had no idea that means you actually can't tell them about what an awful singer I am. This suits me just fine.

    ReplyDelete