3/18/11

Tired

I am so tired. I don't know if I can remember the last time I got a decent night's sleep. Between my occasional bliss fits, the nightmares, and Stormy waking me up with her sleep talking and screaming in the middle of the night, I may never sleep well again. Quite frustrating, wouldn't you agree?

Ah well. Can sleep when I'm dead I suppose.

So, how bout that Japan? Terrible isn't it? Especially the assholes who are going on about how it's God's punishment for Pearl Harbor. What. Looks like somebody's forgotten about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I've no money to donate at the moment, so I suppose the best I can do is keep it in my thoughts. Don't know how thinking about it will help, but lots of people keep telling me to do that. Guess they know what they're doing.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I saw a bit of those idiotic comments on the earthquake.

    ...I talk in my sleep? Really? Like what?

    ReplyDelete