3/26/11

Restless

It's this feeling that's been growing for a while now. I can feel it in my very bones now. Since I decided to huddle in a motel room with Stormy it's only gotten worse. Since the talk with Ryuu yesterday, well we've been concerned. For obvious reasons of course. I mean, well if you've seen her post I'm sure you know why. Leaving her on her own right now just seems like a bad idea.

Just need to get up and do something. Anything really. She's sleeping again. Honestly, how can anyone sleep so much? She reminds me of my mom back when her depression was real bad. Heh. Once it was just my younger sister and I, and we didn't have any food. My mom was sleeping, so we stole her pack of gum and ate it. Is it bad that I'm looking back on the days where the choice between electricity and food was an actual concern fondly?

They were much simpler back then. None of this hiding in a random motel in some random city waiting for whatever is coming next.

I'm also a bit worried about Sammie. I know it's probably nothing, but it would really suck if something happened to her. And Riv. Haven't heard from Riv in a while. She'd best be ok as well.

Oh well. Not much we can do about it right now, is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment