3/3/11

Update

Now that I've gotten my narcissistic whining out of the way, I'm sure many most all of you are curious about Stormy. She's finally stopped her mumbling. He hasn't shown up since his last visit. I guess with Ava on the loose he's got bigger fish to fry. I haven't felt right leaving Stormy alone since it happened, so we've been holed up in the hotel room for the past few days. Haven't gone out to buy food, so we've been living on what I brought with me. Beef jerky, trail mix, peanut butter sandwiches and the like. It's been difficult to coax her to eat, but I've been making sure she ingests something. Although, the first few times she just threw it right back up. She's kept the sandwich I gave her an hour ago down. I guess that means she's getting better. As Smithy said, all I can do is keep her alive. She'll have to do the rest on her own.

Also, Riv isn't happy with my decision to leave her to her own devices. She can just cope, I've got more important things to deal with, and she was the dumb shit who got herself stuck in jail in the first place. I'm pretty sure it's her first offense. The judge should go pretty easy on her. She'll probably just get community service or something. I'm sure it will work out. Sorry Riv.

No comments:

Post a Comment