3/12/11

Maniacal happiness fit

I seem to be having one.

I don't know why I'm so wired. I just feel like something really exciting is going on. This is illogical. There is literally nothing to be excited about. Everything is awful for everybody. And yet here I am, no longer allowed to jump on the bed in the cheap motel we're staying at because Stormy wants to sleep like a normal person. Sleep is for the weak! I've been bouncing around like some sort of hyperactive bunny who has been given a shit-ton of amphetamines. I don't even know if that's an apt phrase that describes things non-literally. Metaphor. That's the word I was looking for. Maybe analogy. Actually it's not a metaphor at all because I used the word 'like'. It's a simile. Simile looks a whole lot like smilie. Which is something I'm also doing. Being all smilie. Well, smily. I don't know why. Along with there being nothing to be excited about, there isn't anything to be happy about. Certainly no reason to smile.

I have a powerful craving for a cookie. I wonder if I've got any in my bag. My magical bag that contains everything! It's like a tardis! Only it's nothing like a tardis because it's not bigger on the inside and a bag and cannot travel through time and I'm not a Time Lord. UNLESS I AM! I'm not. Unless I am. Who knows? All I know is that my not-a-tardis bag doesn't have any cookies in it. Now I'm full of sadness. But I found some gum! That's like cookies, only not at all. Gum is also the French word for eraser. I'm chewing an eraser! Only it's not. Because it's gum. Language is fun. You know what else is fun? Jumping on the bed. If someone hadn't decided that it was time for sleeping, I would be doing that right now. Maybe I'll go for a run. Stormy's been doing well, and I doubt she'll go woolly on us if I step out for just a bit. It won't be too long. I've never been much good at running. Probably just around the block or so. Enough to burn off some of this energy. Or I could watch scary movies!

That's a bad idea. I shouldn't do that. I still might, if I don't find some way to amuse myself/pass out before the sun comes back up. Fuck you sun! How dare you wander off without any regard to those of us who still want to be awake and jump on beds. I should really sleep. Sleep is important. I should do more of that. But you shouldn't sleep with gum in your mouth. But I just started chewing this, and it would be wasteful to spit it out now. Decisions.

Did you know they made a third The Eye? Did you? I didn't Operation Scary Movie is go!

No comments:

Post a Comment