3/19/11

I am confused.

I don't understand what's going on anymore. I'm sure ya'll have seen Reach's new post, so I don't think I need to get into detail about why I'm confused. I just don't think I understand why he's talking that way. Well, I guess I can understand. I'm not smart. I get confused be even the simplest of concepts at times. I often find myself unable to complete basic tasks necessary for survival. So you know, curveballs like "There are no Revenants, we're all just insane." kinda throw me for a loop. I don't know what to think.

On one hand, I've personally never met one. I have no personal evidence for their existence one way or another. On the other, a lot of the others have. Supposedly. Why would they make up such powerful enemies if they didn't exist? I mean, well. I'm not sure what I mean.

Say, for the sake of argument, that Reach is right. I doubt anyone would maliciously, or purposefully make up the existence of Revenants. Unless the very idea was a plant from our enemies in order to make us fear them more. I suppose that could be possible. I mean, misconceptions like this have popped up a gazillion times throughout human history. Somehow, I don't know if the whole Revenants not being real thing is better or worse than the alternative.

Conversely, Reach could just be saying things in his grief over Ava. I'm not sure how or why that would work. I mean, which is more likely, all of us are wrong, or he is? Or maybe they've gotten to him some other way.

I just don't know. Maybe I should leave the theorizing to people who have a better handle on this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment