3/1/11

Shit fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck.

Stormy's been hurt. I'm not a doctor. I have no idea how bad it is. There's blood, and bruising and more blood and she seems traumatized, and I don't know what to fucking do about it. The trauma, I have learned basic first aid. Of course, me and my dumbshit self didn't grab a first aid kit. First thing I'm picking up tomorrow. I've been using towels to stop the bleeding and such. Anyway, coherent. From the beginning.

So, here's how it went down. Stormy went out for a walk, as I'm sure ya'll know. So, the mythology bullshit has been annoying me for a few days now. I haven't found any decent information since I found that stupid rune. I'm thinking it could be a dead end. Anyone who feels like proving me wrong, please do. I'm done with it. Instead, I was looking up amusing pictures on that imgur site. I dunno how long it was, bout an hour give or take. Anyway, after a while I get this feeling that someone was standing outside the door. After the Proxy Incident I've started trusting that paranoid prickly feeling. I open to door to see Stormy, standin there all dazed like. Mublin about trees and shit. Honestly, I'm amazed she made it back to the hotel room. Way she was, didn't look like she was aware of anything at all.

Anyway, so she was wounded. Big ol' gashes on her arm and chest. Her other arm has a pretty nasty scrape, she's got some bruising. I've managed to stop the bleeding, but as I said I'm not a doctor. She may need stitches or something. Oh, that's going to be fun to take care of. Anyway, as of right now I cannot foresee getting her to a hospital or something similar right now. She's curled up in a corner mumbling about trees. Fuck.

Alright. I'll post again when I know what happened. Shit.

1 comment:

  1. Well...Fuck!

    Look, I'm gonna head out of PIttsburgh right now. Where exactly are you guys?
    Do you think you can everything under control by yourself for the next four to five hours? If i do some serious speeding on the highway i can get there in maybe that much time. My mom taught me plenty of stuff from when she was a Navy corpsman. Maybe i can help...
    Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete