3/10/11

Hi!

I've been a bad little blogger haven't I? Unfortunately I can't give you any real information on how Stormy and I are doing. We're still together, we're on the move (hence the lack of posting. Well I've commented on a couple blogs, but that's different. Takes less time, and I do try to keep informed. After all, everything seems to happen at once around here.), we're still alive and safe...ish. She hasn't relapsed yet, I'm feeling hopeful.

In other, much more pathetic news, I'm seriously (not really) considering buying the new pokémon game at the expense of some necessities. Like maybe food. Fuck food. Pokémon. ... Yeah. I totally sound like an addict now. Gotta get my fix. Hah. Oh well.

Anyway. Just wanted to check in. You guys stay safe.

Oh, and Frap. Just so you know, the background to your blog is the most horrifying thing I have ever seen. Thanks ever so much for raping my childhood. Jerk.

2 comments:

  1. Echo.... I need to know where you guys are... I have no ride... No money.... Nothing. E-mail me, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry...I guess I should change that now I'm over tarot cards. I really am sorry. I don't particularly have a childhood to be raped, so I wouldn't know. Hee hee. ~Frap

    ReplyDelete