3/2/11

Keymash Keymash Keymash

Why is it everything always seems to happen at once?

To anyone who's interested, Stormy is... alive. That's about the best I can do. I've kept her wounds clean and bound. It's the best I can do for now. As for her mental state, well you've all seen her post. She's been talking about trees and the like all day. Not gonna lie, it's starting to creep me out. If anyone's got any ideas on how I can help her, I'm all ears. Heh. That's a funny saying. All ears.

I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep last night. Tap tap tap all fucking night long. And Stormy mumbling mumbling about the trees and echos, and seriously. Getting fucking creepy. We both got a couple points knocked off our SAN scores last night. I haven't cracked yet, but another night like that one... We have to move, but I don't know if I can move her yet. Anyway, I musta passed out at some point, because I don't remember Stormy borrowing Sir Lappington to post her riddley... whatsit. I do remember... a dream I guess. Could have been a visual hallucination. It couldn't have been real. Could it? I don't know anymore. I can't tell. Oh god...

Ava is back. Yaaaaaaaaay. Finally some good news. Of course, we'll have to be wary for the time being. It could be a trap of some kind. I really don't want it to be.

Last, but certainly not least Riv is in jail. Yeah. She called me last night, but I was mid-freak out and it went to voice mail. Long story short, she got pulled over for speeding and apparently you can do jail time for driving without a license in PA. Who knew? Anyway, I don't know what I'm going to do about that. It might be best to leave her in there until this thing with Stormy has blown over. I don't know. I need some fucking sleep.

1 comment:

  1. My advise is to let her find her own way out of the maze of madness. Care for her, make sure she is safe. Beyond that, it is her journey, and hers alone...

    -The Liesmith

    ReplyDelete