2/25/11

Understanding

I don't understand people. I've spent my entire life being different. I was never able to fit into the perfect little box where I supposedly belonged, not like my sister. People often picked on me, but I never understood why. Well, I knew why. Knowing is not the same as understanding. I know many things. I understand very few of them. For example, I know that people often say the opposite of what they mean. I know the applications of such a tactic. I've used it many times myself. I just don't understand why people, myself included do it.

I don't know what brought that on. It's just been bugging me. Heh. I know that I'm bothered. I don't understand why.

Do you know what the worst part about it is? Nobody seems to know why things happen either. Maybe no one else understands either? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment