2/6/11

Ben Drowned

Have you guys read that? The short of it is guy buys haunted Majora's Mask cartridge. Ghost fucks with him a bit, and then takes over the internet. Or something. It's better than it sounds.

Anyway, there's this one bit where he talks to BEN on Cleverbot. So, I of course went to play with Cleverbot myself. We exchanged catchphrases from the series until I ran out, and got bored. I exited out of the tab and went to do other things for a few hours. Also, just so you all know my beloved Legend of Legaia disk appears to be damaged. Saddest day ever. :'(

Anywho, I got bored with trying to force my LoL disk to let me play the stupid game and figured I should have a regular conversation with Cleverbot. It might be fun, I guess.

Well, apparently exiting the tab isn't enough to clear the chat history. I said, "Hello" and it replied with, "The counter resets.". I clicked out of the tab before remembering to take a screen shot, which is a shame. Photographic evidence could have made it funnier. Anyway, I had a mini-heart attack before realizing what had happened.

Heh. Anything like that happen to you guys?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know the story. A pity I couldn't have found out about it when the ARG was running...

    Never could get Cleverbot to respond properly, but then, I got bored too quickly to try.

    ...Still haven't tried to actually play my Majora's Mask cartridge since. Silly, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little fucker does take a bit of convincing. XD

    I missed out on the ARG bit too, but I hear tell the next game is going to start up soon.

    Playing through wasn't that big of an issue for me after I read it, but the Stone Tower Temple was pretty awful. The Elegy Statue creeped me out long before BEN came into the picture.

    ReplyDelete