2/14/11

V-Day

How's everyone's Single's Inadequacy Day going? I know Ava has her date with Redlight today. But what about the rest of you?

I myself am going to hang out with the rest of my pathetic single friends, because girls are stupid. Who needs them? Maybe I'll play some videogames, or even (Shock and awe!) do homework! I dunno. I ended up skipping my Composition for Functional Retards class today, because I didn't feel like being talked down to on top of Hallmark reminding me how sad my life is without a significant other to complete me.  Don't mind me. I'm just a bit bitter about this whole thing.

Have a fun and stay safe guys.

4 comments:

  1. Not interested in anything about today except getting free chocolate, but it seems the usual teachers don't give them out anymore.

    ...Otherwise, I'm just sitting in my room today. Trying not to look out the windows.

    Fun, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a big fan of chocolate. I mean, I'll eat it, but I like vanilla better. And no matter how much sense it makes when you're five, white chocolate is not the same thing. Biggest disappointment ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I resent the girls are stupid thing, Echo ><

    Enjoy your single's awareness day anyway =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh. Sammie, don't be offended. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

    You too. Unless, you've got a partner to spend it with? In which case, Yaaaaaaaay Sammie! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete