2/1/11

Dammit...

Man. This was a great way to start the week. I wasn't able to go to class because of this massive migraine I've got. Eyes, the light is your friend; it helps you do your damn job. Stop going all painy because you're just making my head and stomach angry. Ears, that goes double for you. And enough with the sound of blood rushing through you. That got old forever ago.

Worst part of all of this is the screaming is back. Everyone is asleep, I know it's all in my head. I'll have to set up a doctor's appointment to get myself checked out tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to this. Best case, it's nothing and is just stress as I thought. Worst case, I've got a lifetime of medicine, ostracism and hallucinations ahead of me. Pills. I fucking hate taking medicine. And I bet it's expensive too.

Ah well. No point in worrying about it until I'm sure what's going on.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds awful. I hope everything gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew. I've had chronic migraines from stress up until the end of Grade 11 - started getting them in Grade 8 - and... I know how that feels.

    I hated taking the pills too, and lying in bed for days being dizzy and hating any sort of light or loud noise... Hopefully it's stress, though, right? Apparently some people have reactions to his presence.

    ...You still need to focus on reading my random prologue, after all... Man, this joke is getting tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Whoops, I totally forgot about that Stormy.

    As for Him, I doubt I'm even a blip on his radar just yet. Although, my stepdad did just wake me up. Yellin about the front door being left open. Probably just my sister being irresponsible, but I might do well to check the rest of the house out.

    ReplyDelete