2/13/11

Ou est l'autre pour cent?

Ou L'est Blogspot? OU L'EST?

In other news, I'm sore and tired. The nice man from yesterday gave me a cd of pictures he took. He is such a nice man. There's actually a pretty nice shot of me with a Dunkin Donuts cup on my head. Heh. Ah well, I'll probably finish looking at the pictures tonight. Maybe sometime tomorrow. Except I'm going out tomorrow. what's with all of this "having a life" nonsense? I'm sore and tired from carrying shit through the snow all day. Oh well. [/whine]

In other other news, new follower? Wow, ya'll are just comin out of the woodwork ain't ya?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 4 followers Echo. I can understand the "hurting from lugging stuff around". Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, a whole four! I'm famous! *.*

    Haha. I'm sure I'll feel better by tomorrow. I didn't mind the lugging so much as the snow. I got like a gallon of melted snow in my shoes, but I managed to only fall twice. Which, for me is pretty damn impressive.

    ReplyDelete