2/23/11

New York

Now that I've managed to wrestle Lord Lappington the Second away from Stormy, I get to post on my own blog. Yaaaaaay. This has got to be my favorite city ever in the history of ever. Stormy's nice. I'm glad I managed to get to her in time. To be honest, I'm not sure what we're supposed to do now. Can't stay in one place for too long, too dangerous.

Speaking of, I noticed two guys. Possible proxies. I noticed them on the train back in... I forget. A few cities back. I was super tired, and ended up making up the difference in caffeine. Fucking train-a-thons. Anyway, so I notice these guys, hanging back. I could feel them watching me, but I thought nothing of it. I figure

Caffeine induced paranoia(Normal paranoia + Running paranoia) != Hyper sensitivity

So, I ignored them. Met up with Stormy. Had a pretty epic caffeine crash. I saw them earlier today, when I went out to get some breakfast. Lord Grumbles demanded a muffin tribute. They're definitely following us. I wonder what we're going to do about that. Violence I would imagine. Whatever. We'll deal with that when the time comes.

5 comments:

  1. I realize I could just, you know, talk to you right over there, but...

    I feel the need to be convoluted and also point out something I realized when I woke up today. Redlight wanted the proxies to back down. Does this mean there are... sects of proxies that don't obey Redlight or the Redlights or whatever?

    Or maybe "back down" doesn't mean "stop stalking runners".

    /Fun/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno. You're all the way over there, holding a verbal conversation is going to be a bit difficult. [/sarcasm]

    Could be. I don't know. Maybe we can ask them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy that you got there safely,
    Sorry... about the scares... but it looks like you still have more on your plate.
    If you guys get the chance to swing by back down here, come visit, k
    Here might not be the best place to be though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweety, I will fucking end you if you do anything like that ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure i learned my lesson. i'm gonna start packing now,

    ReplyDelete