2/1/11

Son of a bitch!

Boring? Boring!? How dare you call me boring Mr. I'll-call-you-on-Skype-with-no-warning-and-ramble-about-my-youtube-subscribers-pants. I was so not the boring one in that conversation. I was in the middle of important business when you randomly decided you wanted to talk to me and interrupt my movie and my pretending to be doing real things when I'm just making a hat so my ears don't freeze tomorrow.

You want boring? I will fucking show you boring!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno

There! That's fucking boring, you boring piece of shit!

Stormy, Sammie ya'll can't click on that link because it'll get him views. And that is exactly what he wants! So don't do it. Because he's a meanie dummy face!

4 comments:

  1. I will not click and get the meanie dummy face more views, I promise.

    *Hugs* Sorry you have to deal with butt heads.

    We're here for you though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comes with the territory. Oh well, I'll just channel my moderate annoyance into making my hat. Because my hat is gonna be awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best hat ever. I'm thinking of making a scarf to go with it. Hell, I've got enough yarn to make a whole outfit outta the stuff. XD

    ReplyDelete