2/3/11

Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.

Alright, so I'm really fucking freaked out right now. Remember how I said I would be making that doctor's appointment? Well, it hasn't come yet, and I'm beginning to wonder if I can distinguish between the noises my mind is unable to immediately identify and the ones it just pulls out of thin air.

I'm seeing things now. Not with my eyes, but with my mind. Does that make any sense? Like, I'm looking at the computer screen now, but in my mind's eye I can see 
aterrifyingmonsterwithlargegnashingteethandshrivelledwrinkledskinthatwillneversitrightsilentlystalkingthesideofmybed  
waiting 
until the right time to strike. 
Or a horde of twisted masses of flesh that once resembled humans where my dirty laundry used to be. 

I know when I turn to look they won't be there. They aren't real you see, but I see them. I feel they're there, and maybe getting hopped up on caffeine to work on my creative writing project was an awful idea.

I want to go downstairs to smoke, it'll help me with my nerves. But I can't, every shadow movesdancesshifts, and I 


catch

the briefest of glances of what? 
Monsters? 
Regular human intruders?  
Ninjas? 
Him? 
All of the above? 

I don't know anymore. I'm not so sure I can trust myself. 

There's something waiting for me on the other side of my bedroom door. No there's not, but yes there is.

...

...

...

Am I going insane?

No comments:

Post a Comment