2/20/11

Holy Smokes

I've been gone what? A few days? I missed so much. This Delta guy, Ava's mom being alive, Inky...

Anyway, as I said I headed out to Seattle. I'm in big trouble at home. After I left, my mom called me. She was super mad, and I couldn't really explain why I left. What was I going to say? "Don't worry. I'm running off to Seattle to see if I can help fight a horrible child-eating monster." Hah. She'd find that very funny. No. She wouldn't ever believe me. Ah well. Not important. She was pissed, but it's better than her becoming like us.

Note, I can say us now. For better or worse. I saw Him. Yesterday. I was wandering around, trying to find a place with food and wifi, when I came across a playground. I love playgrounds. There were kids runnin' around, playin' and stuff. I guess they were all enjoying the first nice day in a while. I miss being that age sometimes. Playgrounds are the best. That and tag. Do you all remember tag? We should get together and play sometime. Tag is awesome. I digress. Well, one of them broke away from the others. This little boy, couldn't have been more than four. Reminded me of my baby cousin. Cute kid. Well, he wandered off, looked odd. Like he was in a daze. I was understandably puzzled. I mean, it had swings. I love swings. Sorry.

Right well, I couldn't figure out why until I saw Him. Standin' there, arms wide open like he was gonna give the kid a hug. Well, I ran over and grabbed the kid. Once I stopped him he seemed to come to his senses. Took one look at Slenderp and started sobbing. He ran back to his mother, she gave me this stink eye. Like I had done something wrong. That bitch. Anywho, He was not happy with me. Gave me a nice black eye, and I'm pretty sure I've got some sort of fracture in my skull. Definitely concussed. Luckily, he wandered off before he did too much damage. I wonder why. Maybe something distracted Him?

Well, if so. Thanks for the distraction, whoever needs to be thanked. I owe you a nice dinner. I've been doing my best to follow the rules. Stayin' up high. Keepin' on the move. All that jazz. Oh man. I'm so... hyper? Afraid? Hungry. Little hungry I suppose. Yeah. I could do with some food. I'll do that after I post this. And I'm rambling aren't I? I've spent about an hour trying to organize this post. Keep having to backspace and revise. I'm still shaking. I'm sure it'll pass. Timezone difference is strange. Like two hours earlier than my body thinks it is. Oh well. Whatever. Guess I'll keep ya'll posted. Hope I can keep ya'll posted.

4 comments:

  1. Echo, what the hell are you doing in Seattle?
    Whatthe crap's going on? is your head ok? can't you just say you fell and hit your head on the jungle gym or whatever happened? why couldn't you tell me where you were headed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweety, sweety chill. Remember what your shift key does and chill. I'm fine. In pain, but otherwise fine. And I couldn't tell you where I was going because you're not supposed to be worrying about me. You've got... you stuff to be worrying about. Remember? The club, classes, all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that. I was a little worried and a lot sleep-deprived. I don't tend to dot all my I's and cross all my T's, when I'm all out of sorts.

    I'll stop worrying. Just be careful ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. Your i's are all dotted and your t's are all crossed. It's your capitalization that is wrong.

    ReplyDelete